It's Easy to Schedule Mad Science Classes!
- Duration: Mad Science classes meet one time per week for one hour before or after school. A program is typically 6-8 week in duration.
- Grade Level: Mad Science classes are recommended for grades K through 5.
- Class Size: Minimum 10 student; Maximum 20 students per class. If more than 20 students register, we may be able to offer a second class.
- Instructors: We recruit outgoing, energetic individuals who have experience working with groups of elementary-aged children. Instructors undergo background checks.
- Classes: Each week we explore a new topic! Classes consists of 2-3 inquiry-based discussions, 2-3 science demonstrations, 2-3 hands-on activities and a cool take-home project that aligns with the topic of the week.
- Topics: Click here to learn more about our 48 exciting topics!
- Registration: Mad Science can provide your school with colorful registration forms. You can choose to collect the registration forms at your school, or Mad Science can handle the registrations through our online system.
- What the school needs to do: The school needs to provide a class area with tables and chairs. The school will also need to distribute the registration information to parents.
Contact us to find out how easy it is to set up a science program at your school!
Now available throughout Missouri and Central and Southern Illinois!