Air Blast Party Description
Recommended for children Ages 5 to 8
In this party children will be introduced to concepts in air pressure and environmental science. The Mad Scientist will engage the children by asking questions, calling on volunteers, and incorporating stories as part of the show. The basic party concludes with the kids creating their own chemical reaction of ooey gooey slime!
- Insurance Policy - We start with a fun little magic trick to teach the kids the difference between science an magic.
- Eggbert - Eggbert ate too much and can't get back into his home. Can we us science to help Eggbert get back inside?
- Peggy's Apartment - Peggy has a very messy apartment. We need to use science to Peggy clean up!
- Eco-Foam - Kids learn how they can help the environment by using biodegradable packing peanuts.
- Vortex Generators - Kids discover how air pressure works while playing with vortex generators.
- Tornado Tubes - Tornados are vortexes too!
- Needle through a balloon - Can your Mad Scientist inpale a fully inflated balloon without it popping?
- Piezo Popper - Alcohol + Piezo Electricity = Explosive Science Fun!
- Slime Time!