It's Not Magic Birthday Party
Recommended for children Ages 7 to 12
In this party children will be introduced to the science behind magic. Many famous illusions performed by magicians can be explained by using science. The Mad Scientist will perform many of these tricks and explain how it's not magic...it's science! The basic party concludes with the kids creating their own chemical reaction of ooey gooey slime that they get to take home!
- Dove Pan - We start with a fun magic trick to teach the kids the difference between science and magic.
- Water to Grape Juice - Water turns to grape juice and then back to water in this exciting experiment.
- Three Cup Monte - Our Mad Scientist is lighting fast! Can you discover which cup contain the water without getting wet?
- Peanut Eater - Discover a chemical that magically makes Styrofoam packing peanuts disappear.
- Houdini's Great Escape - Would we actually reveal how the Great Houdini would slip out of his chains?
- Needle through a Balloon - Watch in amazement as your Mad Scientist impales a fully inflated balloon without it popping.
- Think Ink - Can you turn a cup of water into ink with just the power of your mind?
- Bed of Nails - Will a brave volunteer dare to sit on our bed of nails?
- Cork Pop - Watch as the Mad Scientist makes a flask pop its top.
- Slime Time!