Little Top Circus
For children Ages 4 to 5
Join our Mad Scientist on a journey to the Little Top Circus! This party is designed especially for preschoolers. The children will get to watch a bear on a tightrope, play with jumping beans as tumbling clowns in the circus, learn about Binky the color changing flea, create a foam elephant with a trunk that writes and eat some cotton candy in this fun filled party.
- Welcome to the Circus - Join the ringmaster in introducing our circus and our circus finger puppet show.
- Coloring Book - Binky, the special flea, helps the children color a magic coloring book.
- Invisible Colors - Binky's mom helps reveal a secret colorful message.
- Goldenrod Messages - Binky and children make this special paper change colors!
- Backwards Rainbow - Watch as the Mad Scientist changes a liquid from purple to blue to green to yellow to red.
- Jumping Beans -Watch the tumbling clowns perform in the circus!
- Tightrope Bear - Can our toy bear make it across the high wire without falling off?
- Kubic Bubbles - The children play with different shaped bubbles.
- Elephant Antics - Children create a foam elephant with a trunk that writes.
- Cotton Candy - What circus is complete without a fresh serving of cotton candy made before their very eyes?
- Closing - The children will receive circus stencils to take home.